Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spinkneeng Shoes!


Wow, took me a while to find a good knee pun for this post. I've been on a search for cycling shoes, and always read that Sidi is one of the best brands. Amazon had a great price ($74) for the Sidi Vigo shoes, which normally retails for $168 and up. Also bought SPD cleats and they fit perfectly with the shoes.

I've worn the cycling shoes to 2 classes now, and I have to say they really make the experience better. I can pull up easier with the shoes and you really feel like your glutes get a good workout. My only complaint is the tongue kind of digs into the top of my ankle but maybe it's because of my little feet. I just have to make sure my socks cover up that part of my feet. Otherwise, it's a great purchase and is really helping to strengthen my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment